Last updated March 23, 2015
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information You Provide Us
In the course of using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain information, including contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number or fax number; unique identifiers, such as your user ID, or user password; demographic information, such as your date of birth or age; and financial information, such as your credit card number or similar information; and information you provide in connection with credit or employment applications.
You may be asked to complete a registration form and provide personally identifiable information to create your user profile; you may also be asked to choose a user ID and password in order to take advantage of certain features the Service may choose to offer. Your decision to register is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to us and what communications you would like to receive; but if you elect not to provide such information, you will not be able to take advantage of certain aspects of the Service.
If you use the Service on a mobile device, including mobile phones and tablets, we collect your mobile device identifier and IP address. We may collect the name you have associated with your device, device type, telephone number, country and any other information you choose to provide, such as user name, geolocation or email address.
Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies
We store information that you provide when you send us email, and we may use email to communicate with you. By providing your email address to Turnkey, you expressly consent to receiving emails from us.
Other Aggregate Information
We may also collect other non-personally identifiable information, such as Google Analytics data, demographic information, IP addresses, history of pages viewed and purchases made, and advertising and other analytic data that does not identify any individual.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Turnkey and our affiliates and third party service providers may use any information collected on our Service:
- To provide information or services you have requested;
- To enhance or personalize your experience using the Service;
- To inform you of offers or new features that we believe may be of interest to you or for other marketing purposes (but we do not share your information with unaffiliated third parties for direct marketing purposes);
- To process or maintain your registration on the Service;
- To provide technical support for products or services you have obtained from us;
- In connection with a job application or inquiry;
- To study the use of various areas of our Service;
- To protect the rights of Turnkey or for other purposes related to the business of Turnkey; and
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As described below, we may share your information with others for various purposes:
- Agents: We employ other businesses and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include fulfilling orders, site analysis, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions.
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates.
- Third-Party Traffic Measurement Services: We may use a traffic measurement service to analyze the traffic on the Service. Such services allow us to collect anonymous traffic and behavior information from the Service by monitoring anonymous visitor activity.
- Business Transfers: In the event that our assets are sold or transferred to another party, or another transaction occurs in which your personally identifiable information is one of the business assets transferred, all personally identifiable information that has been collected and saved may be one of the business assets we transfer. We will post a notice on the Service in the event of such a transfer.
- Legal Process and Compliance with Laws and Policies: We or others may disclose your personal information and any other information collected by the Service to law enforcement agencies and other third parties without notice to you in order to comply with applicable law, to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of applicable law or of our Service policies, to protect our or third parties’ rights, or to protect the rights of other users of the Service.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Service incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that we may collect. We have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information, but we cannot guarantee that information collected by the Service will be free from unauthorized access. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required.
7. DATA RETENTION